Monday, August 3, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award | Wandering Through Life

Hello world!

Yesterday I was nominated by Roberta Romeo of Milleunrossetto for the Versatile Blogger Award (thank you so much, again!) I had never heard of this tag before, but basically it’s just what it sounds like! It's geared toward bloggers who write about a variety of different topics. I was very happy to have received this, as I try pretty hard to write a good mix of posts that showcase my different interests.




The rules for this tag are:
  • Thank the person who nominated you (obviously, haha!) and link to their blog
  • List 7 facts about yourself
  • Choose 15 other blogs to nominate and link to them

So, I’ll start with the 7 facts about me! Here we go….


1. A big goal of mine is to travel to 30 countries before I turn 30.  I decided to set this challenge for myself because, as I’ve mentioned a few times, traveling is my biggest passion in life. So far I’ve been lucky enough to go to 17 countries at 21 years old. I’ve definitely got a long way to go, but at least I still have 9 years left!


A few shots from my adventures :)

2. I’m about to start my senior year of college. I’m studying for my bachelor’s degree in psychology, and next year I’m planning on starting graduate school. I’m not totally sure what my ultimate career path will be, but right now I’m thinking something in forensics. (I’m obsessed with Criminal Minds, so that’s probably where that came from).

3. I have an unhealthy relationship with Netflix. I’ve seen every episode of Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and Grey’s Anatomy probably a thousand times…definitely spent my fair share of weekends holed up in bed watching too much TV.

4. I’ve been a dancer since I was 5 years old. It’s been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember...but it hasn’t always been easy for me. I mentioned in my July Favorites post that I recently had knee surgery, and this isn’t the first time. I’ve had two surgeries on my left knee and one on my right hip due to dance injuries.  But it’s all good because these experiences have made me appreciate dancing so much more, and I know that when I’m back in action, I’ll be more determined and better than ever!

5. I have a weirdly good memory for song lyrics. I was once on a bar crawl in Switzerland and my friends convinced a bunch of Swiss people that I was a famous American rapper because I knew all the words to a bunch of Eminem songs. Definitely a highlight of my semester abroad.

6. I’m almost fluent in Spanish. I studied abroad in Barcelona in the fall of 2014 and I learned so much there about the language, so I can speak pretty well. I wish I could say I’m totally fluent, but I definitely get caught up sometimes! Maybe someday!

7. I’m crazy about dogs. I have a puppy named Rosie and she’s the greatest. She’s a West Highland Terrier and I’m pretty sure we’re in love. One day, I want to own a husky because I think they’re such beautiful dogs…maybe when I have my own house!

This is from when she was only a few weeks old. Tell me that isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen.


Ok, now, for my list of people I want to nominate. I had a really good time making this list because I’m pretty new to blogging so this was a really good way for me to find new blogs to follow. Be sure to check some (or all) of these people out because they’re pretty great!



As always, thanks for reading! Are there any blogs you think I should check out? I’m always open to finding new ones to read! Leave a comment below or email me at christinembushell@gmail.com 

Bye for now,
Christine

10 comments:

  1. Your puppy is soooo adorable!! *-*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination!!
    You have a beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And no problem, you deserved it!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Well deserved acknowledgement.
    Cakesandkiddo.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I checked out your blog, and it's really well done!

      Delete
  4. Lovely pics! I love your blog:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice!! Your dog is so cute but I'm more a cat lover :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice!! Your dog is so cute but I'm more a cat lover :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete