Monday, July 13, 2015

Wander with Me | Introduction

Hello world!

Do you ever hear that little voice in your head telling you to give something new a shot? Well, that voice has been nudging me to start this blog for the past few months now.  After so many second-guesses and ‘what ifs’, I’ve finally arrived at ‘why not’? So here we are!

I’m Christine, a 20-something originally from New Jersey but going to school in North Carolina.  My biggest passion in life is traveling.  I’ve been lucky enough to spend time in a bunch of different countries, and nothing is more exciting to me. 

Here's a shot of me hanging out at Parc G├╝ell in Barcelona last fall


I’m also a little obsessed with beauty, wellness, fashion, and the like. That said, I am by no means an expert on anything I just mentioned, haha!

This is a space for me to empty my head a little.  Expect my musings on travel, food, fitness, hair, makeup, and everything in between.

Feel free to leave a comment on anything you find interesting.  I’m always open to hearing your (kind or constructive) opinions.  I’ve created an email strictly for this blog, so contact me there if you wish! christinembushell@gmail.com or click here to follow me on Pinterest.

I hope to see you soon so we can wander some more!

Bye for now,
Christine
<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-65413432-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>



No comments:

Post a Comment