Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Q&A a Day - 5 Year Journal | Product Review

Hello world! 

I recently turned 21 and, for my birthday, my aunt gave me this journal.  I’ve always been the type who wants to journal, but I only ever make it, at best, a week before I lose interest or just forget to keep it going. Until now!

This journal is so awesome because it asks a different question every day of the year.  Not only that, there’s also a space to fill in your answer every year for 5 years.  I find the thought of looking back over your own answers to see how you’ve grown, changed, and even stayed the same so fascinating.

There are only 4 lines of space for each year, which really appeals to me.  I feel like just jotting down a few thoughts each day will be so much simpler and less time-consuming than writing pages and pages.  The best part is that there’s always a topic of interest, so even on an uneventful day, there is something interesting to write about.  I also think that if I happen to miss a few days here and there (and I mean, really, who could actually fill this in EVERY day for the next 5 years?) it will be super easy and fun to catch up.







Today’s question (July 14) is “Do you have a secret? More than one?” I feel like I couldn’t have started on a better or more interesting question.  I’m trying so hard to stop myself from looking through all the questions for the coming weeks, but if I’m being honest, I’m failing miserably.  It’s so entertaining to imagine myself as a 26 year old reading back on my answers from my college days and the years to come. 

I took a peek (because I have no self control) at tomorrow's question, "What is your heroic downfall? Your Achilles' heel?"

Apparently, I'm not the only one who's discovered this gem of a product.  I just happened to stumble across a video of YouTuber, Zoella (who I watch all.the.time.) talking about it in a recent video! Click here to see what she had to say about it (jump to 10:55 if you only want to hear about the journal).

I already feel quite attached to this little book. I highly recommend picking up one of these yourself, as I’m sure everyone would enjoy something like this.  After a quick search, I found that it can be purchased for $10-15 on many different online stores. Leave a comment if you’ve ever seen any other products like this before!

Click here to follow me on Pinterest or email me at christinembushell@gmail.com

Bye for now,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment