Thursday, July 16, 2015

Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner | Product Review

Hello world!

One of my biggest beauty issues is my dry, damaged hair. And I know I’m not the only one.  My hair almost reaches my waist and it’s in desperate need of a cut, but I’m too attached to do it. So, I’m always on the hunt for products that can temporarily fix this problem, and I’m never quite satisfied.

But then I discovered this new conditioner.  The Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner has seriously done wonders for my hair and I’ve only used it a handful of times so far.  I could honestly tell the difference after the first shower, it’s that good. 
Ok, now here’s the con — it cost $49 a bottle.  Yikes, I know.  But continue reading to hear why I think it’s worth the money. 

If I’m going to pay this much for a bottle of conditioner, I expect killer results — and that’s what I got. It comes in this awesome ombré bottle and it even feels high-end when you squeeze it into your hand. Plus it smells amazing.



This bottle is super hard to photograph because it's reflective, but it's really pretty in person!

You can tell this product is very high quality just from the way it sits in your hair.  It feels so smooth and soft even after you rinse it out. Now, my problem usually starts when my hair is almost dry.  As I said, my super-fine hair is not happy with me for letting split ends take over, and when my hair starts to dry, it becomes frizzy and does not cooperate.  After using this conditioner, my hair looks and feels so much softer, shinier, and healthier.  I really feel like it gives “salon-quality” results.

I felt like I had to write this blog post because I have been so pleased with these results.  I know how hard it can be to find a good product that actually does what it’s supposed to do, and I was so happy to find this one.  The conditioner claims that it “softens and revitalizes, smoothing each cuticle to undo the damage of time (and style)” and I definitely agree with this statement.  

Other than the price tag, one downside is that it can be a pain to find.  If you look on the Oribe website, it shows a list of salons near you where you can go to pick it up.  But, if you don’t want to take the time to do that, just do a quick search on Amazon and it pops right up.

I’m not sure that I will repurchase this product every time I run out of conditioner because that would become extremely expensive.  But, I will definitely be buying this every now and then when my hair needs an extra pick-me-up. If your hair is dry and damaged like mine, definitely give this a try, it’s well worth a shot.

Let me know if you’ve ever tried any other Oribe products and what your experiences with them have been! Click here to follow me on Pinterest or email me at christinembushell@gmail.com

Bye for now,
Christine

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14285261/?claim=q53gqkhc29y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Just followed you on bloglovin' :)

      Delete