Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | Product Review

Hello world!

Warning: Holy Grail product coming your way.

I have pretty average length lashes, not too big, not too small. I don’t like to wear false lashes unless it’s for a special/fancy occasion, but I do wear mascara pretty much everyday.  The issue I have with most mascaras is the flakiness that can occur after a few hours of wear.  Nobody likes walking around with those little pieces under their eyes for hours without knowing it or looking like a raccoon once they’re wiped off.

I’ve always liked Benefit’s They’re Real, even though I know some people take issue with it.  My one complaint is, again, the flakiness that seems impossible to avoid after about 3 or 4 hours of wear. Yet, the look my lashes had after using They’re Real made me keep coming back for more.  So, when I started hearing about Benefit’s Roller Lash over and over again, I was eager to give it a shot. And I was not disappointed, in fact, I was obsessed.



One coat of this mascara and oh.my.god. It seriously looks like you’re wearing false lashes. Amazing. I could feel the tops of my lashes brushing under my freakin' eyebrow, they were that long. Roller lash made them super soft, fanned out, clump-free and beautiful.  I applied the product mid-morning and my lashes were still looking good late that night.  I even accidentally fell asleep without taking it off (ugh.) and even then, my lashes looked better than usual.


Before.......please ignore the bags under my eyes, it's a curse.

After one coat. No curling, no nothing. You see what I mean!?

Apparently the wand in this mascara has a special “hook ’n roll” technology that grabs onto the lashes, giving a full coat and curling at the same time.I’ve also heard that pairing Roller Lash with They’re Real is amazing, but I’ve been so happy with the Roller Lash alone that I haven’t tried it yet. Has anyone done this or paired with a different mascara? What were the results? 
I can’t see myself finding a mascara that works better for me than this one. But don’t just take my word for it, click here to watch CoffeeBreakWithDani discuss the product, or here to see Zoella discuss it (skip to 13:38 if you just want to hear about the mascara).

If you want long lashes that won’t leave you looking like a raccoon by the end of the day, you’d be a fool not to run out and pick this up. It's a little pricey ($24 at Sephora), but it's worth every single penny. Just do it, seriously. Thank me later.

Let me know some of your other favorite mascaras or Benefit products in the comments! Or email me at christinembushell@gmail.com

Bye for now,
Christine

2 comments:

  1. Benefit does have some great mascaras!!! I have not tried this one yet but it looks great on you!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you! You should definitely try it out! Just checked out your blog, your design is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete